Vacancy: Refrigeration / Cold Room / HVAC Technician
- Handling design and complete construction of cold storage facility.
- Cold room and freezer room fabrication.
- Conducting performance tests with specialized tools and adjust system settings to maintain temperature.
- Inspecting and installing cold room equipment including air conditioning compressors, receivers, condensers, chillers, water cooling towers, forced air converter units, pumps, automatic and hand valves, expansion valves and capillary tubes.
- Repairing or replace defective parts in units and equipment and their controls, including thermostats, automatic switches, fan controls, log switches, damper motors, louvers, relays, filters, controls, belts, compressors, heat exchangers, high limit controls, pressure controls, safety valves, and automatic gas valves.
- Maintain equipment in effective and safe working condition; maintain parts and tool inventory.
- Trade qualification in refrigeration and air-conditioning
- City and Guild (C&G) in relevant field
- Knowledge of refrigeration principles, techniques and practices
- The ability to read and interpret drawings
- Engineering drawings skills. The ability to design using AutoCAD software
Experiences and training in the following area are highly regarded;
- Working at height training certificate
- Work in confined space training certificate
- High risk work training certificate
- Basic safety certificate
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to our official email address.